Mosaic Arts Alliance is a 501(c) 3 which provides local 2D and 3D artists of all media the opportunity for collaborative and creative growth.
The mission of Mosaic Arts Alliance is to create a community that recognizes the importance of art in each individual life and in our wider world.
mosaic arts alliance
& Angst gallery
Art entry terms and conditions
By submitting, you agree to the terms listed below. Send any questions to email@example.com.
1. Wall art must be complete (not wet) and properly framed and wired for hanging (no sawtooth hangers) at dropoff.All 3D work must be freestanding or fit on a 12 x 12 inch pedestal.
2. Mosaic Arts Alliance (MAA) processes all sales of artwork and retains a 30% commission. Artists are paid for sold work by check at the end of the month that follows the close of the show.
3. For the protection of MAA and participating artists, only original work by the artist can be submitted. Work using copyrighted or published material, or from step-by-step instructions is prohibited.
4. MAA reserves the right to refuse any artwork considered objectionable to the general public, unsuited to the venue, or that is not ready for display. MAA may reject or limit oversized pieces at their discretion.
5. The venue owner and staff, Mosaic Arts Alliance, and organizing MAA members will not assume responsibility for damage or loss.
6. Pick up unsold artwork at the designated date and time. There is no storage available. If artwork isn’t picked up 30 days after the show ends, it becomes the property of MAA.
IN THE BUSINESS
Our partnerships with local restaurants, hotels, offices and other establishments allow us to showcase our members’ artwork and provide a vital service to the community. By offering exhibit space for artists, local business owners add interest and beauty to their decor. We continue to add to the list of venues that benefit from artwork in their settings.
To learn how your business can enjoy a partnership with Mosaic Arts Alliance, email us.
To see a list of our current business partners, click on the “A” tab above.