VIsion and MISSION
Our vision is to create an association of artists for the purposes of social interaction,
peer learning, resource sharing, and the promotion of art and artists in our community.
In order to fulfill our vision, our mission is to:
Procure a variety of venues for our members to physically display their art;
Promote our members’ art and art activities on our website, in social media, and in local news outlets;
Offer periodic workshops for the benefit of our members;
Provide opportunities for members to show their art in non-juried shows; and
Create virtual space for member exhibitions of 2D and 3D art.
- Mar 25, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMTamara Dinius' Studio, 814 SE 357th Ave, Washougal, WA 98671, USA
- Mar 26, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMStephanie Burton's Studio, 2706 NW 98th St, Vancouver, WA 98665, USA
- Apr 02, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMTamara Dinius' Studio, 814 SE 357th Ave, Washougal, WA 98671, USA
- May 20, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMClark College Frost Art Center Room 103, 1933 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver, WA 98663, USA
- Jun 03, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMRussell Ford's Outdoor Studio, 610 E 19th St, Vancouver, WA 98663, USA